LIONLENDER FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
BUSINESS LOAN POLICY
Loans for Small Medium Enterprises (SME/MSME) are business loans extended only to medium-sized enterprises. These loans are tailor-made to suit the needs and requirements of SMEs & MSMEs. Whether you’re looking to invest in factory infrastructure or maintain a healthy cash flow, an SME/MSME Loan from Lionlender Finance Private Limited (“Lionlender”) would prove to be the smartest financing option for your business.
Our Vision is to achieve excellence and leadership, by setting standards of professionalism, morals, and transparency. Our intent is about responsibly handing back to the community what it deserves the most. Being skilled and mature in our approach and our decision-making ability are the cornerstone.
The backbone of India’s economic performance has been the incredibly resilient SME/MSME sector. ‘Make in India’ aims to facilitate investment, foster innovation, enhance skill development, and build a sustainable eco-system for small businesses.
We understand that some business dreams need that extra push to see the light of day. Our SME/MSMEs Loans are here for just that. Catering to the funding needs of small and medium enterprises, our quick and hassle-free SME/MSME Loans are tailor-made for your varied business requirements. So be it expanding a small business or accumulating funds for new purchases – rest assured, Lionlender will be by your side for all your financial needs.
SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE (SME/MSME) LOANS
Loans which cater to the financial needs of the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME/MSME) segment are known as SME/MSME loans. This segment is responsible for providing huge employment opportunities at relatively lower capital costs and at the same time, also aids in industrialization of backward and rural areas. By contributing highly to domestic production, significantly increasing export earnings, and by being operationally flexible, SME/MSMEs play a key role in the development of the nation.
- Collateral as well as non-collateral lending offered by us is usually made up of a combination of asset-based lending, contribution-based finance, invoice or using reliable debtors or contracts.
- Information based lending usually incorporates financial statement lending, credit scoring, and relationship lending.
- Viability based financing is especially associated with venture capital.
- Reliable for all the small ticket loan
- The entity types not depending on the value of the business.
WHY LIONLENDER SME/MSME LOANS?
At Lionlender, we give flight to entrepreneurial dreams by providing financing solutions to the business owners as well as Small and Micro Enterprises, helping them achieve their business aspirations. We provide loans to the MSME segment for their varied financing needs, helping them achieve their business aspirations.
We understand the importance of timely financing in the success of a business, and offer our clients bespoke solutions that help maximize their business opportunities. We try to evaluate the customer’s funding needs such as capital expenditure, working capital, business expansion and works on structuring a customized solution that works best to meet their evolving needs. Hence, we work on the following strategy:
- Easy and Clear Solution
- Quick Processing
- Flexible Documentation
- Competitive SME/MSME Loan Interest rates
- Flexible and customized loan payment options
- Customized solutions to fast track your business
ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA FOR SME/MSME LOANS
- Self-employed Individuals
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies in the business of trading, manufacturing, and services
AGE OF THE BORROWER
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 65 years at the time of loan maturity
MINIMUM ANNUAL INCOME AND TURNOVER OF BUSINESS
- Minimum Annual Income (Profit after Tax) of the Business – Rs. 3.5 lakhs
- Minimum Turnover of the Business – Rs. 40 lakhs
PROFIT AND EXPERIENCE OF BUSINESS
- The business should have been making profits for the last 2 years
- The business should have at least 3 years of existence.
- Borrowers should have been in the same line of business for at least 3 years and have at least 5 years of total business experience
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A BUSINESS LOAN
- Proof of identity such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voters ID, Passport, etc.
- Proof of address such as Aadhaar card, Passport, Voters ID, Driving License, Ration card, Utility bills, etc.
- Proof of Business-like Business Entity Proof, Partnership Deed, Incorporation Certificate, Shops and Establishment Certificate, Articles of Association
- PAN Card of business entity and of partners/promoters
- Financials of Company like Provisional/audited financials – Tax Audit Reports, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statement of entity, VAT/ST/GST Returns, Income Tax Return etc. for the last 3 years or since inception whichever is later.
- Projection of business (i.e., Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement) for period of tenure of loan
- Bank Statements for the last six months
- Application form duly filled and signed
*Note: Please note that based on the type of applicant (whether partnership firm or individual), nature of business, income profile of the applicant, etc., LIONLENDER may ask for additional documents.
UNIQUENESS FROM COMPETITORS
Our Company is unique from other players in this field due to various reasons and number of strategies adopted by Board of Directors (BOD) and Management team to facilitate the business as well as financing requirement. The Directors and Management team is highly educated and experienced in the field of financial sector, conclusively well known for various business verticals. The Board of Directors (BOD) of Company followed by experience and success in respective field of their business with various unique propositions makes our company different from the competition. The products and loan management and distribution policies will be very different from the other players in the NBFC space.
FASTER PROCESSING OF BUSINESS LOANS
Finance is always been blood of organization/business from the day one. It is not possible to run business without finance. Success or failure of any business depends on the availability of funds at the right time. We understand this and hence would make sure that the timely disbursal or funds are done to our clients by adopting a quick processing of Loan. We achieve this by having efficient manpower and use of technology tools.
Unless authorized by the borrower, the Company will treat all his personal information as private and confidential.
The Company may not reveal transaction details of the borrowers to any other persons except under following circumstances:
- If the Company is required to provide the information to any statutory or regulatory body or bodies;
- If arising out of a duty to the public to reveal the information;
- If it is in the interest of the borrowers to provide such information (e.g., fraud prevention);
- If the borrower has authorized the Company to provide such information to its group / associate /entities or companies or any such person/ entity as specifically agreed upon.
In case of any complaint/grievances of the borrowers, the same shall be intimated by them in writing to the Grievance Redressal Officer. The Grievance Redressal Officer shall immediately make all efforts to redress the grievances. The concerned employees shall guide the borrowers who wish to lodge a complaint.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
The Company has provided for three tiers Grievance Redressal Mechanism to resolve any of its customers query / grievance.
The customer may register his/her query/ complaint to the Company which shall be addressed to the Grievance Redressal in connection with any matter pertaining to business practices, lending decisions, credit management, recovery and complaints relating to updation/alteration of credit information. The details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are given as follows:
Name of the Grievance Redressal Officer: Mr. Tarunkumar Bhagwandas Mehta
Address: Shop G8 and G9 Sai Residecy,Opp Lakadganj Police Station, Nagpur
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the complaint is not resolved within 15 days, the customer shall complaint to the Chairman of the Company at his following email id: email@example.com
If the complaint / dispute is not redressed within a period of one month from date of its receipt, the customer may appeal to:
The Reserve Bank of India
Department of Supervision,
3rd Floor, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla Office,